Rondex manages shop materials through consigned inventory, processes, streamlined product assortments, reporting and analysis.
We count with several tools and processes backed up by Axalta to manage your paint and material consumption and therefore, increase your profitability
- The Axalta Approved Product List reduces cash investment in paint-related inventory
- The Axalta PMT – P & M Tool proactively monitors P & M costs.
- ColorNet – A tool that is constantly evolving with features such as mix by paint labour hours (CCC Secure share), email the estimator for overmix (possible supplement), painter grading based on consumption, for comparison between locations (Platinum, Gold, & Silver)
- The Push consumption report identifies low-performing locations to work with
- TechU proactively schedules visits and troubleshoots a technical audit to proactively prevent issues
Painter roundtable – review PMT results, perform a technical audit, review findings and recommendations with leadership, conduct the roundtable, and follow up!