Our Response to COVID-19 | Rondex Auto Body Supplies
September 28, 2020 by Rondex Limited
At Rondex, the health and safety of our employees and our customers has always been our highest priority and never more so than during this challenging time. As we navigate through the constantly evolving COVID-19 pandemic situation, we are adapting our operations to continue offering the best products and services that our customers and communities.
Here’s How We’re Taking Care
and Staying Safe
We are practising leading health and safety precautions to ensure the safety of our customers and employees.
Our new health and safety measures include:
- Limiting our store capacity and practising physical distancing in-store.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols, including regular disinfecting and sanitizing of high touch surfaces and equipment.
- Providing hand sanitizer in-store and encouraging customers to use it upon entrance.
- Contactless payment methods strongly encouraged.
- Using acrylic protective shields at all cash registers.
- Masks are mandatory for all employees and customers.
We thank all our customers for their understanding and cooperation as we navigate through these exceptional circumstances. We will be closely monitoring these precautions as well as government recommendations and making changes as necessary.