After weeks of closure to help contain the propagation of COVID-19 and in light of the latest directives issued by the government of Manitoba, starting Tuesday May 5, Rondex Winnipeg resumes operations with open hours from 8am-5pm Monday to Friday and 8am-1pm on Saturday.
In order to do so, we must conform to the guidelines set out by the province to ensure the safety of our customers and staff. Please note the following precautions that we will be taking:
- Hand sanitizing stations will be set up at our entrance. All customers will be required to sanitize their hands when entering our store.
- We will be limiting access to 4 customers at a time in our showroom (Please note the number may change to accommodate lunch breaks for our staff). This will ensure proper physical distancing.
- While waiting to enter the showroom, customers will be asked to line up at the pre marked areas in front of our building.
- If possible, we request that you wear a non-medical mask or face covering in our store.
- Our washroom facilities will be closed to the public for the time being. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- If you are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms, have travelled out of province in the last 14 days and/or if you have come into contact with anyone infected with COVID-19, please refrain from visiting our showroom at this time
On our website you can find links to videos on common repair procedures. If you have any questions about you order please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be closely monitoring these precautions as well as government recommendations and making changes as necessary. We are excited about a return to normalcy and hope to see you soon!