We are excited to announce a training seminar specific for Collision Repair Customer Service Representatives (CSR), brought to us by Axalta Coating Systems.
This seminar will be taught using a professional student guided learning model. This will be highly interactive, and very hands-on to keep attendees engaged with the specific exercises related to the vehicle collision industry.
This seminar will focuses on key elements to exceeding the expectations of the end-customer and reinforcing a customer-care culture.
When: Saturday, January 30th, 2016
Where: Delta Winnipeg Hotel 350 St. Mary Avenue
Length: Full Day 8:00am – 5:00pm
Who Should Attend:
- Customer Service Representatives
- Repair Planners
- General Managers (help improve coaching)
How to Register:
Contact Darrin Jorowski
To make the exercises and KPI calculations performed during the CSR course
realistic, we like to use information specific to your collision repair center.
We ask that you bring the following information for use during the course:
- A recent CSI report
- A closed Master RO File, including all of the RO associated notes, for an insurance claim where the vehicle had frame damage and was delivered back to the customer
- The following financial information:
- Estimate traffic $ per month
- The percent of total traffic that are customer-pay jobs
- Customer-pay closing ratio
- Customer-pay $ per month
- Desired monthly sales improvement
- Overall closing ratio
- Sales dollars per month
The role of the the CSR is crucial for driving your business forward. Let’s develop their skills to improve their in-process communication with customers, and their closing ratio through an unsold estimate follow-up process. If this is an investment that you would like to make, connect with Darrin Jorowski today to get registered.